About this listing
Why you’ll love Azure:
Marvel at breathtaking views of the coastline and forest
Relax on the sunny, protected deck while watching waves roll in
Enjoy a glass of red beside the wood fire
Cook up a storm in the beautiful, well equipped kitchen
Enjoy undercover parking at the front door with no stairs
Living areas and master bedroom all on the one (entry) level
Fast NBN Wi-Fi (fibre to the home)
Experience koalas, wallabies, kookaburras, parrots and other wildlife.
Rainforest meets the ocean. Wye River is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Situated on the Great Ocean Road and nestled between Lorne and Apollo Bay, it provides easy access to the many enchanting experiences the Great Ocean Road and Otway Ranges have to offer.
Azure is a stunning, contemporary beach house that has been meticulously designed to maximise the captivating ocean, coastal and forest views.
Azure is walking distance to the beach, the gourmet General Store & Cafe and the Wye River Hotel.
There is easy access to the property with undercover car parking at the front door (no stairs) and ample off-road parking for all your guests.
On entering the house, a 180-degree panoramic vista immediately surrounds you. On this level you will find:
• A spacious, sun-filled living area containing a Bose sound system, a 65” smart TV, two reverse cycle air conditioners, a slow combustion wood burning heater and a large dining table which will easily accommodate all your guests,
• A fully equipped gourmet kitchen, including an expresso coffee machine,
• A second living area with an additional smart TV (48”) and DVD player,
• Stacking doors opening to a large, private a protected balcony overlooking the beach with Weber Pulse electric barbecue, outdoor lounges, outdoor table and sun lounges. All perfect for entertaining or just watching the waves roll into the share below,
• The master bedroom and ensuite, with views to the ocean through native bushland.
Thanks to its orientation and eco-friendly design, the home is flooded with sunlight from sunrise to late afternoon, and very little heating is required, even in the winter. Azure has been designed with the environment in mind and has a low carbon footprint.
On those cold winter evenings, you will enjoy the ambience and warmth of a wood burning fire.
Downstairs are three bedrooms. All have beautiful views and two have private balconies to relax on. The superb bathroom has a luxurious bath with an ocean view, and includes a European laundry.
All manner of Australian wild life have made themselves at home in the surrounds, including wallabies, koalas, parrots, kookaburras and cockatoos.
Azure can sleep up to 10 people in 4 bedrooms:
Main Bedroom: 1 x King (entry level with ensuite)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 1 x Double bed and 1 x bunk bed (2 x singles)
All pricing is based on the amount of guests staying, and beds/bedrooms used. Please ensure you book for the correct amount of guests, and confirm how many beds/bedrooms you will be requiring during your stay.